When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Should I Buy Next?

Well, time as come were the rep bug has bit me and i want another watch or watch's. I'm already purchasing the Tag Heuer Calibre 17 RS and it needs another watch for company on its way to the U.S. So Fellow geek's Help me out.

Bentley GT: White Face

GT.png

Bentley 6.75 White Face

675.png

Bentley 6.75: Brown Face

Picture2.png

What do you guys think i should go with, i already have 2 NEW 24mm Brown & Black Rep Deployments ready to go. Im so torn, does it get harder & harder over time haha. BTW: i got all the pics of the forums, so if the original owners would like me to remove their image please post. I just need some nice photo's to help me decide. Many Thanks in advance!

That's easy!

I like the white- no wait, the brown... no wait, the white... but that brown looks rich... ACK!

Now you see why im going nuts, i narrowed it down to the two 6.75's im leaning more towards the white but gosh i both both them. Cant justify buying 3 watches this time 2 is fine for now haha.

white 6.75 ;) as i said earlier.....have you thought about an SOH!

Just curious.. are these movements reliable? i havent heard particularly good news about these A7750 :( but i think a good modder said if you service it, its good to go, so just have that in mind!

white 6.75 ;) as i said earlier.....have you thought about an SOH!

Just curious.. are these movements reliable? i havent heard particularly good news about these A7750 :( but i think a good modder said if you service it, its good to go, so just have that in mind!

looks the same as the Blackbird

as long as the date wheels turn properly i'd be good to go