When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega buy decision hlep needed!

Steve52

:g:

I am going to order one tonight from Josh, but need help deciding: UPO or Planet Ocean 45.5mm chrono? I like them both. Can you help me make this decision?

By the way, I'm upgrading to Supporter, just waiting for PayPal.

Thanks!

IMO... go for the UPO.. as the chrono might need servicing soon :( UPO looks (to me) better anyway!

Although, you have to get a double AR, Lume (maybe) as a must if you want the watch to "sing"

Other mods might be gen dials/hands. Then you're set!

goodluck!!! put some pics up when you get it! Im thinking about an UPO or....now a Breitling SOH

I think I'll mod it eventually. Might be a year or so. I want to just wear it for a while. How is the AR from the dealer? I've read both good and bad about it. What do you think? Anything else to consider?

Thanks to all of you! I'm getting the UPO then and will add mods later. This is scary, but my wife was reading this and actually said "you should get the UPO and then get the AR later." OMG, she's into this too for me. Who's going to guard the budget?

I'm on Perfect Clones site now but the white dial version UPO reads different than the orange dial version. Think they're the same? I want a white dial version.

I'm on Perfect Clones site now but the white dial version UPO reads different than the orange dial version. Think they're the same? I want a white dial version.

Note that Josh sells two versions of the UPO one is $30 more than the other and has "correct" dials, closer together. If you are thinking about spending on mods, think about which version is right for you. I picked the chrono version, pumpkin, and it is fantastic too. What a hefty watch, feels substantial on the wrist and in the hand.

Thanks to all of you! I'm getting the UPO then and will add mods later. This is scary, but my wife was reading this and actually said "you should get the UPO and then get the AR later." OMG, she's into this too for me. Who's going to guard the budget?

Go for the UPO black bezel and white numerals version.

I have this version and its simply beautiful.

Hold on to that wife...they're few and far between!

Thanks everyone! I ordered the UPO from Joshua already. Your comments helped me make my decision. Can't wait for it to arrive! As far as the wife is concerned, she is truely one of a kind and a great person! But I do need her to keep my obsession in check!