When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai parts for sale including V crownguard + lots of crowns

yellomen

Hi guys,

I'm getting quite some questions if i don't want to sell some parts seperately. I could ask TT if it's cool to delete this auction and start it over with smaller lots. But i have no clue what price to ask for most parts. I just noticed V crownguards go for around $300... but the other parts... Could you please help me with an indication of prices i could use as reserve price. I would prefer to make smaller lots and not sell everything seperately... suggestions are welcome!!!

Here is the list of parts...

- the famous V crownguard - new, never installed

- rep crown + screws - came from my old Eddie Lee PAM 1 b

- 4 crowns from Markus or Palpatine, 2 for unitas and 2 for valjoux/eta automatic - 2.1mm

- unkown rep crown - 2.0mm

- 1 old rep crown + stem + o-ring for manual wind if i remember correct... - 1.9mm

- 2 crowns + stem for ETA/Valjoux - forgot who made these, but a forum member produced these - 1.9mm

- 1 lens - made by a forum member... and again i forgot who made this one...

- 2 stems for ETA automatics

- and now the real bonus... a panerai chronometer certificate + warranty card... the cheapest rep style possible

TT has closed the auction of Pamerai parts on my request. I will be away untill monday evening late, so probably set up new auctions for smaller lots on tuesday. If anyone could help with price estimates so i can set a fair reserve price that would be more than welcome. Keep an eye on the Fundraising Auction

area early next week!!

The new auctions will have a running time of 2 or 3 days !!!

All the parts will be sold only in the auction, so please no PM's or emails asking me to break this promise. Every gets a chance in the auction :D

And like the other auctions, 10% will go to support RWG !