When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question around Nato strap & spring bars

tonio_fr

I was considering a Nato band on my SD for this summer bud had some questions: Can a Nato band be installed with the standard rep spring bars or is it mandatory to install gen or gen like 2 mm spring bars ?

About 2mm spring bars, what model can fin a SD without lug hole ? Does it need any drilling (an how to do it from the inside ?) ?

Thanks in advance for your help

I was considering a Nato band on my SD for this summer bud had some questions: Can a Nato band be installed with the standard rep spring bars or is it mandatory to install gen or gen like 2 mm spring bars ?

About 2mm spring bars, what model can fin a SD without lug hole ? Does it need any drilling (an how to do it from the inside ?) ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Yes, they can be installed with the standard spring bars :)

By the way, any good site for a nato ?

To be honest, I think any source is as good as another, with price being the only real distinguisher...

And no problem :) It's only the work if a few moments to thread the strap under the springbars, and the straps are very comfortable to wear :good: