When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Black Theme VS Navy

Hi guys,

I'm ready to make the first step into the AP world... I'm going to buy one Offshore sec@12... I've read anything on this forum but I've some question for you gurus:

- Is the Offshore sec@12 waterproof? I mean I know the dealers use to say that it's waterproof but a friend of mine said me its offshore has some fog inside the crystal when he swims....

- Which is more accurate between the black theme and the navy?? I prefer the Navy but I'm quite scared about the color of the pushers... so HELP ME!!!

- How many chances have I that it live at least till the end of the summer? (I know The Zigmeister review but I would like to know your experiences about the reliability...

THANKS GUYS!

marcoxx....

I have both watches and I am very pleased with both of them. One cannot compare cause they are completely different.

If you will get the upgraded black themes (black date-window), both watches are very near to the gen.

Both watches are waterresistant (speaking of DIN specifications)...so you can easyly swim with them. But the NAVY has got a blue hornback croc-strap (fake croc) ...BTW: what a joke for a watch called NAVY!....so it will be more than risky to get that strap in the water and a black rubber will look bad :yuk: on the NAVY. The NAVY

The real NAVY does not have a steel bracelet, only the rep can be purchased with one.

Anyway, all my sec@12 are reliable and run very accurate.....but as I stated I NEVER USE THE CHRONO!

If you like to use the chrono from time to time you should go with a sec@9 because the replaced subdials with all those gears that don