When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cracked P253

mseanschmidt

My beloved P253 from Trusty had it's front glass cracked in half over the weekend. I took it to my local watchsmith who I think is pretty good and he told me the only thing he could do is install a cheap plastic replacement which he did so I can at least wear the watch.

I want my nice looking Mineral Glass with Super AR back. I have a gorgeous rep with a Mario Paci strap and now a horrible plastic front :-((

Please HELP! What options do I have????

Edited by mseanschmidt

My beloved P253 from Trusty had it's front glass cracked in half over the weekend. I took it to my local watchsmith who I think is pretty good and he told me the only thing he could do is install a cheap plastic replacement which he did so I can at least wear the watch.

I want my nice looking Mineral Glass with Super AR back. I have a gorgeous rep with a Mario Paci strap and now a horrible plastic front :-((

Please HELP! What options do I have????

Email mickey at sino watches. I know several people have bought replacement cases through him. I'm not sure he sells the crystal by itself but at least the case/crystal combo. It's 40 or 50 bucks if I recall. Send it to someone for super AR if you want before you get it back.. and install it on your watch! his email is sinowatches@gmail.com

-ryan