When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley Motors

TenJed69

How is the Bentley Motors model? What position is the sub seconds at and does this affect the reliability of the movement? Does it have the 30-second chronograph like the gen does? How does the slide rule line up with the dial? Are the pushers/crown offset as on the gen (though it's hard to tell because of the case design)? How is the AR coating? How does the white dial look?

How does it stand up to a Super Avenger or Skyland Avenger?

Leave the motors model alone, get the 6.75. (Motors specs: No AR, secs@9=inaccurate, no 30s sweep=inaccurate, sunken DW=inaccurate, the slide rule lines up perfectly tough!)

The 6.75 has the secs@3, which is correct, has an accurate 60s sweep, the movement is really good (get it serviced if it's a keeper!) and the slide rule lines up perfectly. It has single AR which is O.K. with the white dial, but you should get it coated by Chief for other dial variations. I can't say anything about the white dial as I have a black one, but according to Dave123, the white dial is spot on!

In comparison with the mentioned models, I own a Skyland and a Bentley 6.75, the overall build of the Skyland is better, but the dial is much better made and is more 'crisp' on the 6.75! A piece of art I'd say!

Greetz.