When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie- Just bought from another site..

bobob

photo is suspect to me, - you may or may not get the watch, don't know that dealer, but, almost guaranteed your overpaying.

the other reps he has posted are 60 dollar reps.

anyone who charges the same price for everything is a scammer

good luck - stick to the folks recommended here. You will get better stuff, and pretty much be guaranteed that your paying the appropriate market price.

having said that - i have definitely seen worse sites as far as pricing for crap reps.

Good luck - read read read - lots of great info here.

photo is suspect to me, - you may or may not get the watch, don't know that dealer, but, almost guaranteed your overpaying.

the other reps he has posted are 60 dollar reps.

anyone who charges the same price for everything is a scammer

good luck - stick to the folks recommended here. You will get better stuff, and pretty much be guaranteed that your paying the appropriate market price.

having said that - i have definitely seen worse sites as far as pricing for crap reps.

Good luck - read read read - lots of great info here.

+1

We have listed over a dozen dealers on this site who can get you that watch, but yet you order from hot replicas?

Either you found us too late or you are an ...... (you fill in the blank)

Hope you get something, but even if you do, the quality almost assuredly won't be much better than $40 canal street junk.

Good luck!

Edited by cht

+1

We have listed over a dozen dealers on this site who can get you that watch, but yet you order from hot replicas?

Either you found us too late or you are an ...... (you fill in the blank)

Hope you get something, but even if you do, the quality almost assuredly won't be much better than $40 canal street junk.

Good luck!

give the guy a break- its his first post. the real price is about $20,000

not $4000. good luck stick to our dealers.

Well ,Im new here too...so and waited til I found this site and decide to join the forum and hope tobe a supporter soon.....but if it will

ease your mind any...... goto www.complaintsboard.com and type in the company and see what pops up !!!

My understanding is that where one can go for any type of bussines check up...or scam....good luck !