When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Singapore

ratchpot

No reps as far as I know.

Genuines there are plenty.

AP Boutique by Wheellock place at intersection of Orchard and Scotts Road.

Hour Glass, Sincere are all over the place - Lucky Plaza, Takashimaya, Suntec City and more...

For Pre-owned/ BN watches:-

Far East Plaza - 1st floor 'Time..' Something cant remember. They have used and some BNIB Panerais, AP ROOs, IWC BP and a number of Rolexes selection.

2nd or 3rd Floor 'Monster Time' Used watches - Rolexes, Azimuths, PAMs

Another one more in the complex, cant remember the name.

Time Will Tell (if you like PAMs, they have rolexes as well) at Sunshine Plaze; Bencoolen St. That place is a bloody museum with over 30 PAMs on display in their individual boxes. I got to see their PreVendome Slytech there. Awesome watches, awesome people.

Visiotime at Raffles Place - Bosman, the owner, has tons and variety of stuff. APs to IWCs to PAMs to A. Lange & Sohne to Breguet, you name it.

Sorry as for reps, I cant help u there. You have much better luck in HK & China than in Singapore.

Good luck!! Hope you find what you want, and most likely you will get good deals as well.

p/s I'm sure Admin would be more well-versed than me on this one.

Probably hard to find reps in singapore with the tough law and customs there... make sure you don't bring any duty free ciggarettes in... or pirated dvd's.... big fines!!!

I was there in january and had with me 20-25 pirated dvds from JB.. They stopped me and told me off, but no fine. Same thing happended to the guy I was travelling with. Even got to keep the films :D

I'm off to Singapore this weekend and will probably have a couple of hours to check out some watches. Does a decent rep market exist out there for watches?

Also, any must-see shops for gens? I want to check out the Mark XVI and new RO Dual Time in particular.

Thanks.

I doubt you'll see the new Dual Time RO. I've also been dying to see one of these, but the AP boutique in Hong Kong told me that it will be in September unfortunately.

Quarks has hit the nail on the head with that post.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Especially the list (Quarks), that's a really useful reference for everyone.

It sounds like I'll be wasting time trying to find reps, so I'm not going to bother. But I'll definitely at least try and check out the AP Boutique. Admin, I'll see if they've got any update on the Dual Time.