When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Railmaster XXL wristies

hackR

i absolutely love this watch...the dial, the simpliciity of design, the thickness of the case andddddd the display back exposing the 6497 movement...

but i just can't decide if it's too large or not...at 49mm, it is largggggge...but then again, my wrist is 7.25"-7.5" depending on weather...i know there's a great looking 42mm version, but i like this model better (especially the movement)...

so what do you think?!...

R-

img1916medium.jpg

img1912medium.jpg

img1909medium.jpg

img1918medium.jpg

thanks, Ukd...

where are all those rabid value-focused Omega fans that swamped the Narikaa PO thread?!...

geez - this is one of the BEST valued Omegas (chk out the Chrgod bargain thread!)...

(just lookin for opinions on size, etc folks!)

R-

thanks, Ukd...

where are all those rabid value-focused Omega fans that swamped the Narikaa PO thread?!...

geez - this is one of the BEST valued Omegas (chk out the Chrgod bargain thread!)...

(just lookin for opinions on size, etc folks!)

R-

gonna hunt down this thread, I really want one of these, great looking dress watch that is pure class.

Looks great I think, I like the BIG on the wrist look personally.

edit. can you PM me who you got it from how much if its not too much trouble?

Edited by opti

My rule is to go by the lug size from...

paneraifrndkw6.jpg

ACK! My ADD is kicking in...

lug size... my rule is that if the lugs don't roll nicely with the wrist then it's not a good fit. Hold your arm out straight. If the lugs end at about where the wrist starts to curve then it's OK. If the lugs are shorter or longer then it won't look right- at least to me it doesn't. Yours looks fine to me. Maybe wear it a little looser. Doing this I think looks cooler than having it real tight, and it'll be closer to your hand making it seem a little smaller. Wearing it looser is how I wear mine and I like the way it feels.

lug width is 24mm...

bought from a member sale...

@thinkbachs --> thanks...i do agree...and do like the advice on how to judge and wear it...i usually wear my watches loose, too...but this strap is short...i need a longer one...