When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine or replica IWC?

Kal85

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me determine if this is a genuine or replica IWC watch? I can't seem to find any model that resembles this one, though it does say on the back that it is a limited edition... Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

post-22554-1242697214_thumb.jpg

post-22554-1242697429_thumb.jpg

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me determine if this is a genuine or replica IWC watch? I can't seem to find any model that resembles this one, though it does say on the back that it is a limited edition... Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

This is the coolest one ever..... 2 power reserve indicators! :D

Thanks for your help everyone, but can anyone tell me why it is a replica- everything seems smooth & functional, all the neccessary markings are there including the 'Probus Scafusia' symbol on the winder. I can't find anything that would make it a replica- but I don't know much about watches either!

Guest asim
This is the coolest one ever..... 2 power reserve indicators! :D

lol it's one of the worst i've seen.

To the original poster, check out the IWC website and get acquainted with the current models. They set the benchmark on how most of their models look like even if "limited edition".