When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Frankin Explorer II

Guest Willo

Guest Willo

I had purchased a frankin Explorer II a few ago with the old CHS Mov't with a rare noob factory case which has a transplanted GEN White Dial in it and a BKGMT Transformer with all three bezels with all the mods BK does...... I know I am going to regret this one day, But I have an offer to acquire a GEN GMTII-C and will need to get rid of these GEMS to be able to acquire the GEN. I have been pondering and need help on how to do this as I am preety sure I am not going to get what I paid for it, though what would be a fair selling price for my watches in helping me fund the GEN GMTII-C.

Thank you ahead for the help.

Edited by Willo

1: What do you sell? An Explorer 2 or a GMT Master 2? There are no three BKLM transformer bezels for Explorers. The Ex only comes with one bezel

2: The Noob case is not rare. You can purchase both noob GMT Master 2 and Explorer from nearly every of our trusted dealers.

3: Make pictures, post it in the sales section after you became a supporter of this community.

Guest Willo
1: What do you sell? An Explorer 2 or a GMT Master 2? There are no three BKLM transformer bezels for Explorers. The Ex only comes with one bezel

2: The Noob case is not rare. You can purchase both noob GMT Master 2 and Explorer from nearly every of our trusted dealers.

3: Make pictures, post it in the sales section after you became a supporter of this community.

A1: I am looking to sell both, The Frankin EXPII and a BKGMT, which are two completely different watches.

Q/A 2: Soo all the new Noob EXPII can fit a genuine dial?

A3: I will upgrade and sell with pictures posted when I better know, what would be a good asking price be for them?

Current noob expII cases do not fit a gen dial. Nor is the movement chs.

Are the hands relumed? Is the bracelet correct? Obviously pictures are needed, but the expII is a grail watch for many so selling it should be no issue.

The gmtII is an availble watch. Might harder to sell. Good luck with the sale.

Guest Willo
Current noob expII cases do not fit a gen dial. Nor is the movement chs.

Are the hands relumed? Is the bracelet correct? Obviously pictures are needed, but the expII is a grail watch for many so selling it should be no issue.

The gmtII is an availble watch. Might harder to sell. Good luck with the sale.

Thank You! Any Idea what I should be asking for them?