When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone who heard updates news from Jakub/K222?

Master Chief

Was last seen here back in September last year.

Some lucky people got items back afterwards - last post of a received return was 14/11.

Since then - nothing. At least no posts.

Biggest scandal here for a long time, yet died a death and little real interest/reaction after November.

I keep trying the AR coatings e.mail, but I'm not even sure that the account is still active. Don't know how to check.

Offers of help and calling in Polish (we have some additional telephone numbers) all dried up.......

the whole thing was so weird..

I believe that something happened, either the lab messed up big times or the goods got lost somewhere or somehow and Jakub didnt know what to do .. but it seems also weird that he didnt anwer in any way.. if the problem was out of his hands..

the real value for only watchheads or in many cases crystals cant be that big - I think he could made a lot more money continue the business for some time than to do this..

strange - strange.

I checked out investigators but they were too expensive - it was listed in the thread. They wanted $1500 for first step - locate and contact. I negotiated down, but couldn't get enough interest here.

Some people made offers of calling (in Polish) and some calls were made, but never followed up.

Some members may even be located in / around Warsaw, but nothing happened.

Some people indicated they had more general knowledge of Jakub and family (knew what the family business was and possibly where located). Again not followed through.

Regarding value - roughly 11 of 39 items were finally returned. But many of the 39 items were watch heads or complete watches, and some of these 7753 movement and high end items.

So minimum REP value of say $12000.

That's from what I gathered from RWG posts only. There were other people in RG also who lost stuff, and maybe items not mentioned in posts.

He may also have been paid for some work where the item never came back.