When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Halp me Jeebus!

asciwhite

Ceramic sub or Milgauss, CeriSub is ahead of its time and a model that will definately be released! Milgauss is just insanely cool, different, shiney, looks high quality.. it's got it all!

Hell, just be brave and just click order on that whole basket :p

Ceramic sub or Milgauss, CeriSub is ahead of its time and a model that will definately be released! Milgauss is just insanely cool, different, shiney, looks high quality.. it's got it all!

Hell, just be brave and just click order on that whole basket :p

Hehe :) Wish I could. But have to stick with one rep a month. Used $2000 last month and now I am broke!

Nooooooo! Get the "(Man Size)"!!!!!

"Same Structure as ETA Version," is that the new lingo for "copy" or "mostly like" or "significantly similar" or "the best your cheap [censored]* can buy" or.... :p

You'll like the Milgauss.

*wow, this forum is getting a little too sensitive to the milk toasts out there when it censors are ess.

Guest asim

the Milgy was meant to be 40mm, therefore closer to "man-size". either way good choice, i've had the Milgy and it was superb.

Personally I'd have gone with the IWC. Not because I am an IWC fan or nuin' :p

but that's a class replica!!!

Goooooood choice ASCIWhite! Got myself the exact same one from WE a few weeks ago and I just love it! :D

It hasn't left my wrist yet and I have a couple other favourites (gens) to choose from in my drawer.. ;)

The bang for the bucks is unbelievable and it runs so well @ only -2 secs/ day!

/modelizer.

Goooooood choice ASCIWhite! Got myself the exact same one from WE a few weeks ago and I just love it! :D

It hasn't left my wrist yet and I have a couple other favourites (gens) to choose from in my drawer.. ;)

The bang for the bucks is unbelievable and it runs so well @ only -2 secs/ day!

/modelizer.

That sounds good :) I am really exited to see it in person! However there has been some questions about it being mineral glass and not sapphire. Is it true? I dont care either way, but crystal is ALWAYS preferred.

About the IWC GST alarm... That sounded interesting, and is quite hard to find. But I have my reservations on vibrating alarms in a mechanical movement! Hmm. I need a bigger box for my reps. I have some of the more "High end" out of box replicas, but the cheap ones are very very interesting, and I could end up with alot. I just got the two tone Seahamster Aqua Terra 21j and I just LOVE it...

Don't really know if the glass is mineral or sapphire. It did say in their product description that is is sapphire (and it did have a "sapphire sticker" on the glass when receiving it), but at the same time it also says that it is a rollie.. ;)

Either way, the AR and green tint is awesome IMO and there's no scratches on it yet, so I guess we'll just wait and see..

Hehe :) Wish I could. But have to stick with one rep a month. Used $2000 last month and now I am broke!

$2.000 In one month, OUCH :D I have been averaging about $250.00 a month and Im starting to feel It. I feel a little better after hearing about your little spending spree. ;) Oh well, off to look for a watch. Good luck on your next purchase :) Mike