When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap for Ebel BTR?

Steve52

Was wondering if anyone knows how to put a strap on the Ebel BTR. :g:

It comes with a nice bracelet but I was thinking of putting on a nice black strap and can't figure out how. Looks like the bracelet ends are screwed into the case. No pins or spring bars. Can anyone help?

If a strap will work, anyone know the size?

Thanks!

Check out my article. BTR is available on a strap as a default.

The bracelet and strap are extremely easy to swap. They're attached with 4 small screws. The only challenge is not to lose those screws when you're doing the swap.

So are there spring bar holes in the case to attach the strap and the screws just get placed back into the case for storage or just leave them out? I REALALY like it on that strap in your article. That's the watch I have. I suppose I can buy the strap from any supplier with a picture of what I want.

Thanks By-Tor. Ever helpful, as usual!

I just went on Perfect Clones and saw the version with the strap. I purchased the one with the bracelet because I read somewhere on RWG that it was best to do that becasue the bracelets are hard to get later, straps are easier. I sent Joshua an email asking how to get one and what the cost is.

I assume I can get one from other sources too?

You can get my BTR strap if you want... for a few bucks. Let's say $15 + shipping. It's like new.

I only wear my watch on a bracelet... I'm not a strap guy at all. :)