When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO - very quick review

bluerex

Hi all.

I have just received my UPO and thought I would share my initial impressions. No photos here as there have been hundreds of UPO photos posted previously.

This UPO is definitely the best out of the box rep I have seen.

Some people on the forum have commented about the AR on this watch. Prior to getting the watch, I was set on the idea of sending it off to Chief asap. To my surprise, the quality of the AR is actually pretty good. I will probably still send it to Chief but

some people will find the AR more than adequate.

The lume is very bright right after the charge but it dissipates very quick so a lume job is definitely on the cards.

The finish of the case and bracelet is miles ahead of any rep I have seen. Very impressed.

The bezel on my watch is lifting off slightly in 1 spot. I have pushed it back into place for now and may eventually glue it in place.

The Omega logo is just a smidge from being perfectly straight. This can only been seen when you are staring at it close up.

Overall, very happy with this rep.

Although gen parts for the UPO are easily sourced, lume job and AR will be the only mods I will be doing on this watch.

PS. As previously noted by other members, the bracelet links are really tight. I have bent and broken 2 pins and my forearms got a workout in the process of resizing the bracelet.

Thanks for reading ;)