When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i want opinions from this quantum of solace!

Guest tolis

not an accurate rep

the dial that uses the pattern of the gun James Bond uses (Walter PPK), isn't repped so well

2 versions of reps were made for this model, the first (like the one u posted) had a better "Quantum Of Solace" engraving on the crystal

the second had a few minor adjustments, a better crown and a better case back that used uses a real number instead of 0001/5001, but like i mentioned, the crystal engraving looks awful

and ofcourse, non of the versions have the correct Omega logo

As stated looks a poor version!...even for the amount there asking....

I have a few of these and although not 100% they are pretty good.............take a look at this for comparison.....

pict0014x.th.jpg

The eteched logo is really subtle and the ppk stepping grip is very pronounced!..

Ming

As stated looks a poor version!...even for the amount there asking....

I have a few of these and although not 100% they are pretty good.............take a look at this for comparison.....

pict0014x.th.jpg

The eteched logo is really subtle and the ppk stepping grip is very pronounced!..

Ming

I got one from a friend who was travelling,and once it turned up i got on the phone and ordered another straight away,the quality is superb even the strap....weight is almost spot on,etching very subtle,lume is superb and bezel clicks very nicely overall a massive bargain.

and guess what ...i paid alot less than $108!!

pict0010.th.jpg

Still have one wrapped up in plastic!....for a rainy day or trade whichever comes first!

:D

As i said a friend got hold of this in Shanghai....He travels alot and when there i get him to pick up a few reps as i know that he has actually held them.

I just got a BR02 and a SLR Tag both very good,again not 100% super reps but as im new to this not too bothered about them being spot on.....a Very nice PO 42mm came and went,an original PO owner friend snapped it up so he could wear it without being too bothered if it got scratched!!.....