When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is this thing even accurate?

man when it comes to freakin panerais.. unless it's 5218-202/a.. i have no idea at all about it.. but in a way im anal about accuracy dont ask me why..

so since its freaking so hard to find a pre-v case these days.. i thought ill just put my pre-v project on a halt for now.. and actually try and get a normal pam...

i just went to angus' site and found these 177f.. i dunno if its accurate or not... but any takers? all i can say is that the l swiss l is in a good position... any comment?? flaws?? and wat not?

http://puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=1055

ps: i have not found any reviews about this watch anywhere.. can anyone please point out all the flaws on this piece? thankssss

As far as I'm aware there never was a 177F ...it was 118F with tobacco brown dial and then from G series onwards this changed to the black dial 177 model and then H series onwards sandwich dial. Serials are wrong for an F series Titanium xxxx/4000 was on 111 Steel only - F series 118 was a run of 700 only

That said - if it's the same case as the older verison F reps - then this is a good case body for a B-H project and the dial looks the same as the "ultimate" 111-E or 001-B which is a good dial for either of those models.

Movement - the best you can get from China at the moment but still not up to scrutiny by freaks like us..

Cheers

FGD