When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Guy -- Looking for ?

Cool forum!

I have owned a couple cheap replicas in the past and still have a submariner but I would love to find a medium or high quality Bulgari Diagono with the correct looking metal bracelet. I haven't found one and yes, I have been searching :)

I would be interested in any other replica that is good quality, manly, and fits a smaller wrist (38mm case or so?) -- any suggestions?

Thanks!

check out some day date's or date just....

that's pretty much the choices you have i think.....

Sorry, I don't know what this means?

explorer I many great OTB reps

Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, the Explorer is pretty cool but I already have a Submariner and was looking for something a little more different I guess...

Genuine Hamilton Khaki Chrono. 38mm. Not too pricey, less than some of the higher-end reps.

Again, thanks for taking time to reply! Cool watch that I have never heard of (yes, I am pretty new to this) but it doesn't strike me as something that I lust after.

Upon further searching I really like the Omega Speedmaster (maybe the reduced would work?) and the Tag Link Chrono in blue but don't know if they make a small enough version. As I originally stated, the Bulgari really stands out as a favorite but can't find one with the correct looking stainless band. Any further suggestions?

Thanks!