When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cheap black Semaster GMT

kramerica2

I've seen this excellent review by BY-TOR of this watch:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Review-OMEGA-Sea...ml&hl=omega

It seems like the perfect daily beater for me (saving the PO to a bit more special occasions). So 2 questions that i hope somebody would be able to answer:

1. Is it still available anywhere? I mean this exact model with the correct bezel, and amazing price.

2. Would the PO rubber bracelet fit that watch?

Thanks a lot...

I've been looking for one that's around US$100 too. But it looks as if all the ones out now have rather green hour markers compared to the pictures at Omega's website. By-Tor's copy looks a little green-ish as well, although not as bad as some of the ones I've seen on dealers' websites. Can anyone comment on this?

Yup. looks like it to me. I have gotten compliments whenever I have worn it. There is 200+ dollar version of this also available with ETA and AR at King's site. I will buy that if this one breaks. The best think about this watch is there is no pearl.

Yup. looks like it to me. I have gotten compliments whenever I have worn it. There is 200+ dollar version of this also available with ETA and AR at King's site. I will buy that if this one breaks. The best think about this watch is there is no pearl.

When you're outdoors, are the hour markers pale/minty green or are they more of a ivory/cream colour?