When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO problem

dolphinfreindly

I recently purchased an orange PO with a small problem. The problem was the second hand was making contact with the hour hand.

Sooo using tutorials I removed the back and then depressed the small pin to remove the crown. I used a toothpick to gently make sure the hands were sitting straight and flat then teased the second hand up to clear the hour hand.

I reassembled the watch (by replacing the crown whilst depressing the pin) now the crown will not click back in properly, so when I push the crown fully in (without screwing) I can still change the time. Also if i try to screw the crown in the watch stops but starts again if I unscrew the crown.

sorry for the essay but any ideas whats wrong? have I mashed the works??

any help?

Which movement are we talking about? You probably messed up the keyless works. The only solution is to remove the dial and hands and put the parts that moved back in place...

PS: Better ask mods to place this thread in the 'repair & upgrade' section. You will get more answers there.

Which movement are we talking about? You probably messed up the keyless works. The only solution is to remove the dial and hands and put the parts that moved back in place...

PS: Better ask mods to place this thread in the 'repair & upgrade' section. You will get more answers there.

Thanks Rolexman

mods can this thread be moved please...