When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC Big Pilot (Watcheden)

Vedde

Good find! Im in the market for a BP myself. From what Ive read you have two options with this model...a working PR but incorrect dial or a correct dial but faux PR. My observation is that the purists here have opted for the correct dial and faux PR. Based on the available rep movements its not possible to have both.

Ive heard good things about Watcheden and with that $20 coupon its a better price than Andrew/Josh.

Tony

Dear RWG members,

I would highly appreciate some comments on how good replica the IWC big pilot from watcheden is;

http://www.watcheden.com/iwc-big-pilot-7-d...-22132-p-1.html

Cheers!

OK...here you go:

- power-reserve indicator is running but on a wrong position (a bit to close to the center)

- datewindow is to close to the center as well

- caseback is completely wrong.....this should be a simple caseback without the Limeted Edition....the original grey dial BP is white-gold anyway...not Platinum.

- the price is 20% higher than all other dealers sell it

You can now get the BP V1 with grey dial....fuax power-reserve but otherwise looks spot on.

Cheers, Theo

There you have it...I heard from a few sources that Andrew/Josh sell the best one. Reg (Narikaa) just informed me that he doesnt have them.

Also check out Gorilla straps if you want to upgrade...really nice designs (albeit a bit pricey)

Tony

OK...here you go:

- power-reserve indicator is running but on a wrong position (a bit to close to the center)

- datewindow is to close to the center as well

- caseback is completely wrong.....this should be a simple caseback without the Limeted Edition....the original grey dial BP is white-gold anyway...not Platinum.

- the price is 20% higher than all other dealers sell it

You can now get the BP V1 with grey dial....fuax power-reserve but otherwise looks spot on.

Cheers, Theo

Yep its awesome when its completely modded out (despite the faux PR). Im sure it took awhile and some real coin to complete! Still, its the best one Ive seen to date! Also check out Lanikai's posts for the BP...he seems to know the watch very well!!!! Tony

check out http://www.jpc8118.com/000000iwbp10012-pil...uto-p-5896.html

check out this post by milesd over @ RG.... with those mods, watch is awesome http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=64685&...hlight=iwc+5004