When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Excellent Service from Joshua

JoeyB

I think everyone knows that Joshua at Perfect Clones is an excellent, trusted dealer that cares about his customers and provides service after the sale when needed. Nothing has changed in this economic downturn, Josh is still doing it better than the rest.

I recently had a minor problem with a watch I bought from him last summer. I didn't expect he'd be able to help. Instead, Joshua took care of everything, and the communication was stellar. I was informed through it all. You get to be #1 by being very good. You stay #1 by being the best.

Thank you again, Joshua.

+1 to koodos for Josh. Just got back the second of two watches with movement problems and so far so good (fingers crossed). He encouraged me to be patient when I first identified the performance problems, but when I had had enough (one stopped working, the other the chrono stopped and the rotor was loud and seized up), gave me the secret address and 8 weeks later, back in my watch box. He did advocate manual winding, which according to authorities here is a definine no no for A7750.