When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Gucci YA055213 mens watch

UFG

Hi, I'm totally new here but I've been interested in replicas forever. I'm glad I stumbled across the site; I've gained a ton of knowledge so far.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew anywhere that was selling the Gucci YA055213 watch. I think it is simply the most striking watch I've ever seen, and I'd take it over a Rolex any day! Now, this watch only retails for *only* USD$1100 so I'm sure some of you would just want to tell me to get the real thing, but I am a college student and I don't really have a thousand dollars sitting around. I've seen this watch listed on various websites, but none of them seem trustworthy because they all use the same photo. I have not seen a photo of this watch taken by any of these replica websites.

If anyone can help me find a reputable source for this replica, I will be hugely grateful!

Here's a photo:

http://www.lingraywatches.co.uk/images/lar...A055213_LRG.jpg

Check out the dealers recommended on here and see if it's on their websites.

If it's not, email them and see if they are able to get it.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I completely forgot to mention, but I actually went through all of the dealers in here one by one and no one had it. :(

I will definitely email them. Thanks for the suggestion! Do you know how long something like that may take to get? I'm looking in the time horizon of "as soon as possible" :)