When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Next Pam?

czammett

I've only one rep - a PAM111H from Precious Time. Absolutely love it. It's currently on a custom strap of which I cannot remember the origins!

What I'm after next is a bit of a 'dirty' PAM. Either a brushed case, or a dark (is the term PVD?) case. Something as an everyday wear which is a bit scruffy!

Will probably put it on an unstitched, light tan strap.

Has anyone any recommendations for dealer, or specific watch? I'm torn between something simple like my own 111 or something with bit more to it like a daylight.

How about a Fiddy? It's less dressy than the 111 and less tacky than PVD ;) Put it on a nice vintage-ised CaitlinII strap from Gunny and you've got a 'vintage' style PAM with a whole lot of style.

Here's mine (just a cheapie - not on the Gunny strap)

pam127_2.jpg

I'd consider a fiddy - they're 47mm aren't they? The only trouble is that it might be a bit big for my wrist. My 44mm 111h looks fine, not sure whether a fiddy would look too big.

I don't think PVD necessarily looks tacky, but I could be convinced there are other options!