When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GUIDE - Part 2 - Problem Solving with Your Camera Phone

b16a2

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Introduction

First of all welcome to Part 2 of my guide on taking pictures with your camera phone.

This part will focus on basic problem sovling when taking a picture. Sometimes you may find you have captured the moment but the picture is slightly warm in its overtones. Or you may find that the subject of the picture is blurry, but you have a nice landscape picture. Fear not, you are one step away from getting that picture you want.

Therefore, this guide has tried to focus on what if your picture looks like this, and how can you go about adjusting the setup to alter it to how you want it.

Equipment

Nokia N95

Lightbox

Blurred Picture

Sometimes you take the picture, and when you upload the picture to your computer, it isn

great topic. Thanks, this information is very helpful and your lightbox idea is great. I tried it and it does make a big difference to the pictures.

No worries.

haha Im glad you like my lightbox. It was a box that my dad's pressurewasher came in I think, so I duefully borrowed that as a project to see if a lightbox can be made on a budget. It's not exactly art in itself, but it does an ok job at creating a nice lighting for taking pictures :)

The next part by Ammandel will be about adding the finishing touches to your pictures....if you have seen his pictures you'll know that we're all looking forward to this :)