When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do there exist cheap/bad SFSO reps?

prb

So I am in China and I found this website:

http://www.omega520.cn/?product-1880.html

I'll have to do a little research as to weather its safe to give these guys my money of course, but assuming it is, is this the SFSO super rep? It looks pretty solid, and is sold in a Swiss ETA version and an "all Japanese automatic mechanical movement." More generally, are there crappy SFSO reps out there to watch out for?

Incidentally, does anyone know anything about this website? At ~50 for an SFSO, it might be worth the risk.

Welcome to RWG.

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature and all will be revealed.

To make a long story short...never heard of the dealer you're considering. They may be good...but they may rob you blind or provide bad service.

The dealers on this board have a long history of overall high satisfaction (all have had complaints by somebody...but overall are considered trustworthy and reliable). We don't recommend going elsewhere unless you're feeling lucky. There are a few off-board dealers that others have had success with.

There are low end reps of everything...but the stuff referred to here, are considered high end reps and not necessarily available by all the dealers out there.

The links to dealers are found on the main page or in the links link at the top menu.

Thanks. I've been lurking for a while and def read through the listed stuff, but was feeling optimistic. It is a Chinese language dealer and website, so I figured maybe you guys havent heard of em for that reason. I'll start working google to try to find an equivalent, Chinese language RWG, see if there's any experience with on the eastern half of the globe.