When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vectorial DW for Asian 21J & Seagull movement

sssurfer

I had two projects for improved datewheels: one for the "Asian 21J" movement (actually DG2813), and the other one for the Seagull PR movement (ST2530).

I now had to give up with hope to find a decent print shop in my country able to print those datewheels.

I am now releasing here to the public domain the vectorial files I made with correct Panerai font for the DG2813 DW and the ST2530 DW, in hope that someone will come and take over where I left.

Each zip file contains the DW in Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator (both for PC and Mac), and Autocad format. If anyone wants any other format, please just let me know.

The DG2813 datewheel is 23.00/17.35mm diameter (out/in).

The ST2530 is 27.15/20.80mm.

(BTW: the 2892-A2 datewheel, i.e. PAM 027 & 028, is 23.00/17.30mm, almost identical to the DG2813).

I was not able to find a source for spare DG2813 or ST2530 datewheels. But a whole DG2813 movement costs 4.95 GBP from Cousinsuk.

For the ST2530 datewheel, there is always the option to collect the datewheels from the owners and have them reprinted.

Hope this may be useful.

Best luck,

sss

Asian_21J_DW.zip

Seagull_DW.zip