When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there any quick and easy way to center the chrono hand

panera

Hi bros I have just bough ta graham cronofighter V2 Asian 7750 automatic chronograph movement at 28800 vph But the problem is; big second hand at the center is way off from the 12 (Apx 4 second to right It means starts from minute 4) when I push the main chromo lever, It starts, after I stopped than push the reset button but the second hand resets at minute 7 inseat of neither 12 nor 4. I mean It reset every time at new plase at dial (It moves 3-4 second each reset)

I could not understan how but it is what happens?

Any idea

Masters hepl pls

I will add a photo tonight

What is happening is that the chrono hand is slipping. The hand itself is made of two pieces, the hand and the tube, which are sort of riveted together. What has happened is that joint is not tight, and the hand is slipping on the tube. You need to de-case the movement, and remove the hand. Carefully put a tiny amount of epoxy on the underside of the hand, all around the tube. Once that dries, reinstall the hand and all should be fine.

What is happening is that the chrono hand is slipping. The hand itself is made of two pieces, the hand and the tube, which are sort of riveted together. What has happened is that joint is not tight, and the hand is slipping on the tube. You need to de-case the movement, and remove the hand. Carefully put a tiny amount of epoxy on the underside of the hand, all around the tube. Once that dries, reinstall the hand and all should be fine.

:good: