When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.pamelawatch.com ? anyone heard of them?

azbank

• 1 month later...

I recently acquired a PAM 104 from them.  I can only speak from my experience, but they have been the most professional to deal with of any rep site I have purchased from.  They were very responsive to questions, sent high quality QC pics, etc.  Again, just one dude's experience.

• 3 months later...

QC pics are done by dealers... not the makers. What a lot of guys dont realise is that when a buyer refuses a watch in QC that generally the dealer cannot send it back to maker... the makers can be very hard to work with like that.... so that watch gets sent elsewhere maybe repaired etc but generlly never goes back to maker...

lesser known dealers outside the forums tend to send you regardless of whether its QCd or not...most drop ship and also the maker can vary so you might order a Noob V3 and get an H V2 etc etc

The reason we have TDs isnt so much to get the watches its more about how they deal with the issues that will arise from buying reps.... something which lacks outside these forums TDs

I read of that site a while back...I am struggling to recall the specifics but it wasnt positive I certainly remember that ...