When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Strap W. Deployant

docblackrock

He sent me the pic, it is the same logo I was looking at the part where it has OMEGA on it, didn't realise it had both, looks like you're probably right on this.

211649-16544.jpg

Well if he had sent me this picture i would have called him out on the watch too, if you look at the rotor you will note that the shoulders slope down ala 2892 and seagull ST18 and not recessed as in a gen 2500 movement!

To be a bit clearer the bearing is larger than on a gen (gen has greater mass out side bearing to improve winding) and where the rotor extends out from there, the gen has recesses down where as the 2892 and ST18 slope away, sorry got no pics on hand but just have a close look at the picture above.

I sent a message to all of the buyers of these clasps, I just got a reply from one of them.......

Hi,

The item "looked" original at first and I had just the proof it is direct from China today.

Upset with this deal!

What can I do then?

Best regards Jef

I told him to make a complaint with Paypal, hopefully he can get his money back.