When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vacheron Constantin Overseas...real or "real"

Guest ceaser

Got a much clearer shot, seems like he is trying to hide the V&C emblem, but what do you think?

Looks fake to me...Date + Swiss Made sign look bad.

vcwv9.jpg

Edited by ceaser

I would to this. Have him set the time on the watch to 3:15, then take the same EXACT shot as the close up. We want to see the word "geneve". Also the date window does not look beveled to me. It's harder to tell on the black face Overseas but it should be beveled. If he balks then you may of bought the 1st gen VC Overseas rep. The 2nd gen has the beveled date window and you can get the 2nd gen with double AR. This watch doesn't look like it has AR. Both generations have "geneve" incorrect, there should be a ` over one of the "e" 's.

Its a fake watch duh isn't that is the same accessory boxset Joshua sells for $128? Look at how poor the plastic is on the hang tag, like the two pieces were glued very cheap. If not the watch itself, the box is definitely now genuine...

...and a $7,000 for $1,200 are you kidding me right now?

To me, all signs point to scam.. but ya never know

Ceaser,

It is a damn fine watch among the rep world. Nice heavy weight and it wears comfortably. I pity you however if you have to remove links. The screws are almost impossible to get out of the damn bracelet. Stay away from the fleabay if you want a gen. At least here you know you're getting a rep. Oh and you could of gotten this same watch from one of the dealers around here for about $200. Don't feel bad, you are not the first and you damn sure won't be the last to get scammed.