When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First timer, ready to take the plunge!

Hello all!

I found this site 2 days ago and all i can say is thx :)

There is so much stuff out there, i am amazed the time it took me to choose a watch... well a first watch!

I will be choosing an Hublot Big Bang, after more research of course!

Any tips for a first timer? would be very appreciated!

bye for now,

Aramhir

The best tip for using this forum is make sure you search the old threads thoroughly before asking questions. The vet members get really annoyed at newbies asking the same questions over and over.

Im a newbie myself (I've only just ordered my 2nd watch ever), but one piece of advice that has served me well is not to impluse buy. Even if you think you've found the best version of the model your after, keep looking around and reading. If its popular then there will a few versions and the opinions of one or 2 members claiming something is the best is not always what you'll end up agreeing with.

The best tip for using this forum is make sure you search the old threads thoroughly before asking questions. The vet members get really annoyed at newbies asking the same questions over and over.

Im a newbie myself (I've only just ordered my 2nd watch ever), but one piece of advice that has served me well is not to impluse buy. Even if you think you've found the best version of the model your after, keep looking around and reading. If its popular then there will a few versions and the opinions of one or 2 members claiming something is the best is not always what you'll end up agreeing with.

thanks for the good advice! my first buy wont be an impulse one but a researched one,

i'll read up any info i can find in this forum!