When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Portugal

Ecor

Hello to all members!

I'm from Portugal and discovered this amazing forum a few months ago, but finally decided to introduce myself properly.

My name is Eduardo and I'm a great watch lover, and own several genuine watches, but some of the replicas that

I see around here makes me wonder why are so many watches ridiculously overpriced...

I discovered this site while searching a Panerai PAM029 Replica that I Wanted to have, since I sold my original

B-series PAM029 in 2004.

Now I'm really into the IWC Top Gun Replica...What an amazing watch!

Regards to all!

Greetings from Portugal

Hello Ecor, and Welcome to you! :)

You have indeed come to a great place. You seem to know a fair bit about watches. You got the chance to learn a great deal more here. I am quite certain membership here is in general more competent than on gen fora.

Kind regards

Val.

Hello to all members!

I'm from Portugal and discovered this amazing forum a few months ago, but finally decided to introduce myself properly.

My name is Eduardo and I'm a great watch lover, and own several genuine watches, but some of the replicas that

I see around here makes me wonder why are so many watches ridiculously overpriced...

I discovered this site while searching a Panerai PAM029 Replica that I Wanted to have, since I sold my original

B-series PAM029 in 2004.

Now I'm really into the IWC Top Gun Replica...What an amazing watch!

Regards to all!

Greetings from Portugal