When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Smp Bezel

Iztok

I want to realign the bezel, so it will be correct, like on original. I read the bytor's guide, but i have one problem. My bezel does not align properly when i try to get it like on last picture, the bezel sharp edeges are 0.5-1mm to much to the right. What should i do? Becouse of that i didnt remove bezel yet, couse i am scared that it will get only worse?

When i will remove bezel, can i adjust the spring or something, so that it will lock just at the midlle and not on the right side? I hope you understand what i am trying to tell you... For better understanding i edit pictore, so you can see what is problem...

102995-25804.jpg

Edited by Iztok

When i did this, i cut the click spring by a millimetre or so with some wire cutters, until the point was aligned with the 12.

You'll need to totally remove the bezel do do this, if you haven't already.

Thank you very much! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Now my bezel is perfectly aligned! weeeeee :3a:

I had the same issue with mine. I was 2 seconds away from cutting the spring when I decided to try different positions of the bezel. What I mean is, there are 12 sharp edges. So I just tried each one of the 12 until I found one that lined up perfectly with the 12 o'clock marker. Then I just slapped the bezel insert in. May not work for everyones, but it worked for me and is worth a try before you start cutting the spring.

Jim