When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to clean ceramic Chanel bracelet

rogerthat

White ceramic bracelet is showing some dirt and don't know what is safe to use to clean this watch

Wife's watch, have a mini ultrasonic cleaner but that did not seem to do the trick

Is it safe to use polishing cloth? Would that do anything?

I have cape cod cloths

How bout dishwashing soap and hot water is that safe?

I just rinse off my wife's under warm water. If there's gunk in between the links, I have a soft toothbrush that I use solely for watches and work the bristles in to scrub the dirt off. Finish off with a wipe from a soft cloth.

I have only performed this method to clean the bracelet. I am hesitant to subject the case/body to water as I haven't had it pressure tested yet, and as such, I'm not sure what to expect in that regard.

I have only performed this method to clean the bracelet. I am hesitant to subject the case/body to water as I haven't had it pressure tested yet, and as such, I'm not sure what to expect in that regard.

All 6 have been in oceans Ubi,no worries.

:g:

That's good to know! Cause the wife has been going out of her way to avoid water and this watch!

:)

Really.

I just dump them in a bucket of water on arrival,if they quit i tell the dealer it was DOA.

Have not had to use that trick thus far,almost 100 watches.

Really.

I just dump them in a bucket of water on arrival,if they quit i tell the dealer it was DOA.

Have not had to use that trick thus far,almost 100 watches.

:rofl:

Priceless.