When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B&R 01-92 or BR 03-92?

alant

Hi may I know for reps which is more accurate BR 01-92 or BR 03-92?

- Understand BR 01-92 there are some updated versions from Hont, Puretime etc whereby the screws at the back are not engraved but can screw down ones.

- And for BR 03-92 seems that the rep casing thickness is thicker than the gens, is that true?

Thanks. Any comments, pics would be appreciated.

Not just the orange has Limited edition on it ;)

The orange marking versions were very limited editions of 250 pieces each, and you had black face and carbonfibre face (Titanium) versions, being different models. (01-92, 01-94, 01-96, 01-97)

You also can get blue, red, yellow and 'phantom' markings on both 01 and 03 92 and 94, which I believe (iirc) all have Limited Edition on the face too. None of these appear to be successfully repped (IMHO) as the colour seems to look wrong in the pictures. The same seems to be true of the 03 Military version.

Lume on all the reps is also generally very poor, with the hands usually just painted with normal paint.

Have a look at bellross.com (under the 'Collection' drop down) and you can see all the range.

I haven't seen how the new 01 case with lug screws compares to the gen but it's certainly a step forward. I think I would go for a plain white or black face 01-92 in carbon (PVD) finish or Stainless Steel as they will look near to gen if you get a correcntly moving automatic movement (28.8k bph)and don't take it off to show anyone lol

I inquired with Hont regarding the 01-92 with black face. A member of RepGeek purchased one for him and it has the correct hex screws and engravings.

Only thing that is stopping me from ordering from Hont is that I live in Texas, and others have mentioned customs issues. He's offering it at a very good price too, so I would contact him if I were you.

I'll probably source mine with Sead just to be on the safe side.

I inquired with Hont regarding the 01-92 with black face. A member of RepGeek purchased one for him and it has the correct hex screws and engravings.

Only thing that is stopping me from ordering from Hont is that I live in Texas, and others have mentioned customs issues. He's offering it at a very good price too, so I would contact him if I were you.

I'll probably source mine with Sead just to be on the safe side.

How do you get in contact with Hont? I'm in the market for a PDV 01-92 with white numbers. Thanks in advance.