When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chrono Avenger "fantasy" white dial, utc bracelet

hackR

Thanks, Guys!...

Yeah, Sixx, on the utc modules...but this one was a lot cheaper than my gen Aerospace's utc!...

This watch was "built"...I bought the watch - from a non-board dealer - at a much discounted price than what josh sells it for...this watch has the amazing v1 case, great looking polished/brushed bracelet and a grrrrreat dial...it's a dial similar to the much larger Super Avenger in a smaller case...and the AR is nice, too...

anyhow, I bought a blobby pearl brushed ss white dial CA with utc from watcheden...I then had my local jeweler polish up the utc and the connecting link to match...

It creates a nice size, great looking watch...and to me, adding the utc actually tones down the blinginess of the bracelet a bit...each link of the bracelet has a center brushed link flanked by 2 polished links...creates a unique sporty watch...heavy, but definitely doable on my 7.25 inch wrist...

A fun and simple mod...and one only the truly diehard breitling folks would call out...and thankfully, they are not in my circle!...

R-