When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I caught the Breitling bug and......

tridad

Me too, I wanted to get a breitling since I got into the rep scene, bit avoided it since My brother has a breitling rep, and I know that after rolex breitlings are probably the second most repped watches around.

Being a rebel, I always go against the herd, but I came across a briliant offer from another member selling his modified BCE for dirt cheap. I took the plunge and did an impulse buy, I was halt hearted about it before sending the payment, but I thought, "what the heck, I made a promise to buy and I'm not going to back out now"

Now, ever since I've owned it, I've been madly in love with it ever since, the watch is beautiful.

Regards to your enquiry, no clue Im afriad.

Bah,none.

Buy a rep and pick up a gen dial off the bay,have it installed,sweet.

Have fun. :)

Damn, a gen dial costs like $500 for a breitling chronomat evolution. If you're going to buy a gen dial, does it not make sense to raise up $3000 and buy a gen?

Where does it stop after the dial. Superlumonous hands, ETA movment, Gen Bezel, Gen/aftermarket strap, Chief AR, Gen Crown

The whole mod thing doesn't make sense to me, I saw someone selling a heavily modified PO for

Me too, I wanted to get a breitling since I got into the rep scene, bit avoided it since My brother has a breitling rep, and I know that after rolex breitlings are probably the second most repped watches around.

its true there are alot of rep breits around but in my experience most of the reps people wear are those hideous and quite obvious fake bentley models, the tourbillon model in particular.

Damn, a gen dial costs like $500 for a breitling chronomat evolution. If you're going to buy a gen dial, does it not make sense to raise up $3000 and buy a gen?

Where does it stop after the dial. Superlumonous hands, ETA movment, Gen Bezel, Gen/aftermarket strap, Chief AR, Gen Crown

The whole mod thing doesn't make sense to me, I saw someone selling a heavily modified PO for