When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best place to buy replica panerai

texas117

Five out of five Panerai rep collectors reccomend DSN. Many have gone before you and tried others, but in the end it's DSN. You are lucky/

Depends on your price range. DSN for the high-end stuff. Time4Direct (dealer at RWI and Repgeek) for a mixture of good cheaper Panerai models and the occasional high-quality modded version.

sylar, thanks.

I've found the model I'm looking for on "Perfect Clones"

this is, in general the model I'm looking for: pam 164

I have a few questions:

Does DNS carry this model?

how much better is the quality of DNS compared to perfect clones?

and the price?

is perfect clones a reliable site?

That's about it for now.

sylar, thanks.

I've found the model I'm looking for on "Perfect Clones"

this is, in general the model I'm looking for: pam 164

I have a few questions:

Does DNS carry this model?

how much better is the quality of DNS compared to perfect clones?

and the price?

is perfect clones a reliable site?

That's about it for now.

The Perfect Clones version (aka the cartel version) of the PAM 164 that you linked to is better than the DSN version.

Perfect Clones is a very reliable site.

the DSN version is cheaper by about $80...

Go for it!

Guest HaloArchive

Yes, very dumb! Just Kiddin......

Look down the main forum and the section is called like Davidsen JPN or something with David or Davidson etc :)

Someone posted up his email in this topic as well on the first page!

Cheers~

H

Here's the deal... (I just recently purchased my first rep from DSN)

It's a bit vague on how to contact him, he has no official website, and he knows he has access to some of the best reps so you have to come to him.

Two links that are essential:

His current offerings is a photobucket page FILLED with images. You have to be patient and navigate around to the sub galleries, some of them appear empty but are not. This can take you a few hours...

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/watchmmx/

His blog page (which is outdated)

http://davidsen-dsn.blogspot.com/

His e-mail address can be found on the blog page...

Remember, he's from Hong Kong, his English is extremely limited so stay straight on point. If he at all gets the feeling that you are getting too picky, he'll sometimes tell you to go elsewhere... Could just be a language barrier mis interpretation problem.

Once you find what you like on his photo blog, let him know and he'll give you a price. Then it gets interesting on how to send him payments, he doesn't accept paypal, but:

Western Union

Moneygram

Wire transfer (bank to bank)

Moneybookers (don't even bother with this crap site, spent two hours trying to figure it out and it just doesn't work.)

Western Union is your best bet, don't forget if you send him funds do it in HK dollars to Hong Kong, not to China (there are two selections.) At one time western union denied me until I used a debit card for some reason.

Ask him to send you pictures of the actual unit he's going to send...

Be patient!

i agree with most of the stuff posted. i have a Davidsen 089 and its very nice. he offers alot of models that other dealers don't sell. he is harder to deal with

and is slow to respond to emails- sometimes not at all.

most PAM guys recommend him for the hand wound stuff (111, 112, 113 etc ). some recommend Josh @ perfect clones for the ulimate

088, 104,199 or other automatics. Sead and PWC are @ RepGeek and also have some good PAMs. PWC has many in the $99 range- really a good buy.

DSN does not sell the submersible models or Ferraris. the FER are good reps and for $300 you can get them at alot of dealers.

• 1 month later...