When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I love my BR02-92 rep has anyone checked if it's waterproof?

ranisavage

I purchased this watch a while ago and i wear it soo often. It's an amazing rep and just looks plain badass in the PVD coating. I bought it purposely to use and abuse it, swim with it play sports, etc..... but i still have not got the courage to try yet. The case is still mint and the PVD coating has held up perfectly. I somehow scratched the rubber band and gave it a scuff mark but it's alright. But yes has anyone tested the water proofness of theirs?

And for this thread is useless without pictures here are some shots of it.

BR02_5.jpg

BR02_2.jpg

BR02_9.jpg

Edited by ranisavage

Do the 02s have a screw down crown? I know the 03's don't. I would imagine they can be made to be waterproof very easy. In my experience, even your local jeweler can do a pressure test and even waterproof it for cheap.

when I had mind it was waterproof out of the box; I showered, swam, and ran with it without a problem. This watch is meant to be abused! But, for piece of mind, I suggest you go to your local watch smith and have him pressure test it and seal any leaks