When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Limited Edition Adidas

Chronus

Hi, this is slightly off topic, but it's to do with collecting, so I'm hoping RWG'ers can shed some light.

I'm moving house in a week or two and a guy working on the current house is offering to buy my shoes. I have loads of Adidas, a lot from 35th Anniversary Superstar collection. Are these worth anything? I also have Y-3s bought from the bay. Most are in original boxes and unworn. I went on a hoarding/buying spree and never wore most of them!

I was going to keep the Underworld/Tomato one and wear it myself, and then did a look up on the bay and find that it's sold for 300gbp... well I'm not sure if I should wear it now!

Anyway, any advice is welcome...

I never bought them for collecting though, it was bought to wear but I got so many I never bothered wearing many of them... only a handful.

Where did you get the reps? Do they wear as good as the real thing? Maybe once I get rid of these ones I can get one or 2 reps to actually wear. Does the Underworld one have the proper reflective properties and the soles as well?

You can get some really good money for the 35th range bud!! Infact you can get pretty good money for a lot of the addidas ranges, the full and half shell toes go pretty well and the old Stan Smith models go for good money too.

My advice would be to pick out the ones you really like and would want to keep or wear and take the cash on the others while it's offered!!

I have a massive basketball shoe and driving boot collection, must have close to 100 pairs now.

Sixx :bones: