When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB V1 Rotor Upgraded?

ALEX.CPA

HI all,

I was informed by Tony from Asian7550 that all HBB modles from V1 manufacturer now come with letters engraved on the rotor. I believe V2 had engraved letters but V1 had stick on letters.

Can someone confirm whether V1 HBBs now have improved rotor indeed?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
HI all,

I was informed by Tony from Asian7550 that all HBB modles from V1 manufacturer now come with letters engraved on the rotor. I believe V2 had engraved letters but V1 had stick on letters.

Can someone confirm whether V1 HBBs now have improved rotor indeed?

Thanks!

Yes, I just recieved my HBB V1 and it came with engraved rottor.Delear confirmed all are now engraved.

• 3 weeks later...

I own a beautiful HBB all ceramic just recently bought here from seadweller 4k.

A great watch which does not have the common flaws:

missing fine adjuster (most likely faux, but anyway)

and not the "saw" type of center bearing of the rotor.

The only thing I am missing to reach "perfection" is to get a "lasered" engraved rotor, as my HBB employs a (well made) stickered rotor.

There is a assembly instruction from Francisco here to get this rotor together with the non "saw" tape center into the watch.

I have inquired so far a few dealers and Angus from Puretime advised me (as the only one so far), that he can deliver.

Unfortunately Angus has disapeared, he is not responding any more since weeks (I am not the only one- see his section).

So I have to contunue my search for this part and I have hope, that some fellow member can give me an advise, where I could get this lasered rotor.

Thanks for helping in advance folks !