When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help for my first order (PAM 063 GMT)

mickeytzan

After a long, long, long thinking, i think i made my decision. I am going to order my first PAM. I have allready contact DSN (davidsenjpn@yahoo.com), as all of you suggested for making the best watches. Now i would like to know if anyone has bought this model from him, and impressions... he is offering me the pam 063 at us$ 380.00/pc with swiss 2836 movt.

is the 2836 movement a good one? Is the glass crystal? and finally, does anybody know if the GMT is working?

thank you...

PS :any pics will be appreciated !

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/wat...nt=DSCF0749.jpg

And one more question... Why i cannot find this watch in the original site of Panerai???

I'm sure it will be a nice watch from DSN, and its on my to get list. its not on the site as its an old model from around C=2000

The movement should be good

Show us some picture when you get it

ST4

ok... now since i wasnt convinced, i opted for another pam... I think i will go for this one

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e230/wat...am%20088%20GMT/

THE NEW PAM 088 GMT from Davidsen (DSN)

Any advice will be really helpfull!!

i have to mention that i am a little afraid sending money to someone that i dont know... i am also worried for customs. Does anyone know about EU customs? will i have any problem?

I just received my PAM088 GMT Ultimate from Pure Time Watches and it is truly beautiful. It arrived in less than a week and being my second purchase from Pure Time, I can recommend them accordingly.

different price... 428$ perfect clones vs 320$ DSN... does it worth the difference???