When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey there Panerai Fans.......

Steve52

Hey Pam fans! I've never owned a Panerai and really didn't think I would as I love the Omegas and Ebels I have. :wub: But I'm looking to branch out and like the look and size of some of the Panerais (is that the plural version?). In particular, I'm looking at this as an one:

http://www.jpc8118.com/pn22202-regetta-bra...nal-p-1645.html

What do you think, is this a good place to start?

I notice none of the Pams have "double AR." Does that mean it's a good idea to get Chief's AR on any Pam, or do they not need it?

I love the look of the bracelet. How does it hold up?

Thanks for your help!

:band1:

Hey Pam fans! I've never owned a Panerai and really didn't think I would as I love the Omegas and Ebels I have. :wub: But I'm looking to branch out and like the look and size of some of the Panerais (is that the plural version?). In particular, I'm looking at this as an one:

I notice none of the Pams have "double AR." Does that mean it's a good idea to get Chief's AR on any Pam, or do they not need it?

Thanks for your help!

:band1:

steve:

perfect clones/joshua offerings are a great place to start your panerai collection. i was never a panerai brand/model fan until i saw them at a local AD. i will warn you once you go down the panerai slope there will be no turning back. you will want a 111h, 127/Fiddy, a submersible, destro (crown on the left side of case), a gmt.

i have a pam90 on bracelet and love it. it is a substantial looking watch. however the Fiddy or 127 on bracelet is a monster at 47mm.

90 on bracelet with his custom made Fiddy Big brother

DSCN0029.jpg

oh by the way, panerai enthusiats also go bonkers with straps, modifications, crown, crown guard, lume, buckles, homage dials, customization dials and all the fine scrutiny of how we want our reps to look like the gen.

good luck ... i went done the panerai slope last november and now have 6 pams (111, 212, 90, 232, 2 fiddys), custom painted dials, logo cufflinks, 10+ straps and a whole assortment of buckles

here's a pic of my 111 customized for a NYC tribute dial on light tan buffalo leather strap

wristie5-1.jpg

post pics of your panerai once you get it!

fbv

Edited by prince458

fbv, WOW! Thanks for all the info...and the warning! If/when I "make the plunge" Ill be sure to post pics. Sounds like a lot of options available to Pam fans. Might be fun! And expensive!!

Steve

wow man, great choice, no way back now, you will end up with at least 5 more ;)

It really got out of hand on my side: 183 black seal,Fiddy,113,111H,212,036TI brown and black,005,127,187,188,196,308....just hooked on this brand210G on the way

Have fun

i have a pam90 on bracelet and love it. it is a substantial looking watch. however the Fiddy or 127 on bracelet is a monster at 47mm.

90 on bracelet with his custom made Fiddy Big brother

DSCN0029.jpg

Holy cowabunnga! Thats the 1st time I've seen a Fiddy on Steel Bracelet!!! :o You must be tired after wearing it for a day! :D

@Steve! Goodluck on your quest.......oh, and Welcome to the club!

Hike

Thanks for your help!

I got a 203 from joshua and just love it. Of course it's a far cry from the gen (no angelus etc etc) but I get lots of compliments at work. davepost-20518-1248141461_thumb.jpg

post-20518-1248141433_thumb.jpg

post-20518-1248141765_thumb.jpg

post-20518-1248141803_thumb.jpg

Edited by davesco