When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help - are these the same watch? (GMT)

Kiterpete

Looking to buy a Pepsi GMT have purchased in the past from Trusty (Andrew) and Watcheden (Tony/Sarah) Watcheden tells me this watch:

http://www.watcheden.com/rolex-gmt-master-...-17927-p-1.html

is better quality than Andrews:

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...240db4aea26a94c

Watcheden wants more money and if the quality issue is true there isn't much of a price difference, but seeing how I would like the better of the 2 reps I'm now confused. Can someone with more knowledge about Rolex (this is my first) help out please - or recommend another dealer/deal.

Much appreciated

Both are awful reps.

There's only one decent rep of the 16710 and it comes from bklm1234, the "Noobfactory / Transformer" version. Why waste money on junk when there's a decent one available? bk is the only guy that people should buy Rolex reps from. He has all the best versions.

It might be more expensive but it will keep you happier in the long run.

Both are awful reps.

There's only one decent rep of the 16710 and it comes from bklm1234, the "Noobfactory / Transformer" version. Why waste money on junk when there's a decent one available? bk is the only guy that people should buy Rolex reps from. He has all the best versions.

It might be more expensive but it will keep you happier in the long run.

IThanks for your response - in this thread you seem to like this one: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...amp;hl=bklm1234 - but if you believe the bklm1234 to be better I'll go with you advice. I searched but couldn't seem to find his contact information.

Once again thanks for your help.

That's the new ceramic GMT. But you're looking for the classic 16710, right?

This is the correct review to read.

The GMTIIc Ultimate is a good rep but I never really got excited about it... so I ended up trading it. There simply isn't the same magic and traditions as on the classic Pepsi (imho).

That's the new ceramic GMT. But you're looking for the classic 16710, right?

This is the correct review to read.

The GMTIIc Ultimate is a good rep but I never really got excited about it... so I ended up trading it. There simply isn't the same magic and traditions as on the classic Pepsi (imho).

Excellent information - I try to do my homework but your expert opinion certainly makes the buying decision easier.

Thanks again.