When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seiko Map Meter Automatic

rckh

Dear friends:

Today; I would like share my first Seiko Automatic watch with you all. I attract by its' special function, very unique design & also an automatic movement. It's huge, heavy & solid build sport watch. From its outlook; you may found it's got a shadow of Zenith Defy extreme design. Stainless steel mix with black plastic case provided 200M Water resistance; High polished PVD coated Bezel with white colour engravement. Brushed PVD coated SS band with secure double deployant buckle.

When using the hour & minutes hand with bezel; this watch can be use as a compass. On the left side of the case; it's a 1/50000 scale map meter. Once you untight the screw; you can place the meter-wheel on map & move along the path you would like to go. The inner rotatable bezel will calculate the total distance for you in kilometer. Dial is buildup by 2 layers with superlume (sandwich dial); only few second charge under the sunlight. Both dial & hands will glow like a torch. Movement is Seiko 21600vpn 7S36 23J Day-date movement. From the tech-spec; it should running 40hr after fully winded. It only cost me around USD$220; overall I'm very happy with it. However; Movement didn't came with the manual wind function; that mean you can only wind it up whether by your wrist & by winder. It's the only weakness so far I have found. It's not a luxury brand, it's not a super rep; but in term of price & function. It's really a nice & funny timepiece!

Ok, let's see so photos:

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture025.jpg