When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Usefull List Of Places To Get Gens

fotoman

I found this list of useful watch links for gens. Lots of good prices and some amazing vintage collections. I posted in watch comparison the gen vintage rolex chrono anti-magnetic that all the dealers here have. asking price is 22k :)

Figured i would share

below you will see the contents of the page, but i couldn't import the links and images, so if your interested go to this page to find the watch sites

http://www.watchfinder.net/popup_canada_us.html

Canada / United States

Joined Us:

Description: Bob Maron goes way back as a dealer of truly elite modern and vintage watches. His website (and his table at watch shows) looks more like a museum than a watch dealer. I am always wide-eyed when I look through his stock; to say his watches are incredible is an understatement. Still, Bob strives to have something for every collector, and in addition to his elite watches, you will also find plenty of affordable models and loads of very collectable Rolexes. Something for everyone, but make no mistake, Bob is your guy if you are after elite watches

Bob also sells watches on Ebay using the name "RobertMaronWatches". Click here to see their current auctions.

Joined Us:

Description: Second Time Around is a long-time vintage watch dealer with an amazing inventory. You will also find many modern watches available for sale. Take a few minutes to review their stock of Patek Phillipe and Rolex, as well as other storied Swiss brands.

Joined Us:

Description: Essence of Time does a great job getting popular models from popular brands. Offering 25+ watch brands, Essence of Time has watches for every collector and some hard to find models hidden amongst the other treasures on their well designed site

Essence of Time also offers their watches on Ebay. Click here to see their current auctions. Click here to see their perfect Ebay feedback

Joined Us:

Description: Jewels In Time knows what customers want. Offering all kinds of new and estate jewelry, they also have a great watch selection and offer very good pricing. Service is also an important element of their business; they have a staff of master watchmakers who do warranty/service work with factory original parts. I encourage you to visit this great site.

Jewels In Time also sell watches on Ebay using the name "JewelsInTimeofBoca". Click here to see their current auctions. Click here to see their Ebay feedback

Joined Us:

Description: TheWatchery is a large-volume dealer for many popular watch brands like Baume & Mercier, Ebel, Girard Perregaux, Movado and TAG Heuer. With an eBay feedback record of 1700+ transactions, all positive, we are sure that you will be pleased buying from TheWatchery.

Click here to see TheWatchery's current eBay offerings. Click here to see their Ebay feedback

Joined Us:

Description: Specializing in mint condition & new high-grade watches, the focus of Paul's business is helping repeat customers build collections. He is known to accept watches that he sold back in trade to allow customers to own the dream watches they desire. Paul employs an in-house watchmaker with 20+ years of experience and also offers an appraisal service. Paul has recently added a consignment page which features super-high-end watches.

Joined Us:

Description: The vintage selection at WannaBuyaWatch is incredible. There are pages for Swiss vintage as well an American vintage watches. Ken also maintains a wide selection of modern watches and is an authorized dealer for Officina del Tempo, Dubey & Schaldenbrand, Hamilton and Longines. The selection of modern & vintage Rolex is amazing! Click here to read an interview with Ken

Joined Us:

Description: Howard Marx is a legend and a visionary in the military watch world. West Coast Time and the Ollech & Wajs brand are almost synonymous in the modern world of military watch collecting. Howard is a very nice guy who emphasizes a "plain English" approach to his business. He is honest and fair and has thousands of satisfied customers to prove it. He is also the only authorized G10 Nato strap dealer in the USA.

Joined Us:

Description: Mk II Watches is a diverse site offering custom designed military inspired watches, branded vintage and military watches, and watch parts for sale. The site also offers a visual catalogue of military issue and "tool" watches. Launched in early 2003, Mk II Watches is planning to introduce a model line of custom watches in the future.

Joined Us:

Description: BuyGoodWatches specializes in up-scale brands, and fully takes advantage of the expansive New York watch world by buying up great watches at low prices. Given their excellent buying relationships, they maintain a wide inventory with very good prices. They can also source you any modern watch you may need.

Joined Us:

Description: I see Natalio (owner of Interwatches) at IWJG shows. Let me tell you that he has a mountain of stock, especially in gently pre-owned watches, which are a specialty. Lots of Rolex too. If you want a Rolex, then Natalio is an excellent source. In fact, when I have a question about the authenticity of a Rolex, Natalio is my go-to guy. Vintage watches are also a specialty.

Interwatches also sells watches on Ebay. Click here to see their current auctions. Click here to see their Ebay feedback.

Joined Us:

Description: The WatchSeller is a veteran watch dealer who offers a huge variety of watch brands. Their website is organized around price ranges, making it easy for every collector to find a watch suitable for their budget. Offering mostly gently pre-owned watches, The WatchSeller manages to stock a lot of watches. In addition, The WatchSeller is an authorized dealer for our friends RGM watches

Joined Us:

Description: Finest Watches presents a well-conceived line up of mid to upscale watches, with an emphasis on educating watch buyers and buidling relationships with collectors. I'll say this: they have done a great job with merchandising. At Finest Watches you will find the popular models from popular brands, as well as harder to find watches priced competitively.

Finest Watches also offers some of their watches on Ebay

Joined Us:

Description: Ira always manages to find rare and prestigious watches and then offer them at competitive prices. Feel Good Watches should be your first visit when looking for limited editions and other "impossible" pieces. Patek Philippe has become a specialty.

FeelGoodWatches also sell watches on Ebay using the name "Clumberman". Click here to see their current auctions. Click here to see their Ebay feedback

Joined Us:

Description: PrestigeTime is a dealer that does everything right. Nicely balanced selection of watch brands, good prices, and a very impressive inventory of in-stock watches. Specializing in Vacheron Constantin, Omega, JLC, Ulysse Nardin and TAG Heuer, but also offering many other brands as well.

Joined Us:

Description: EssentialWatches offers not only a lot of watches with great prices, but also a really nice website. This business does everything right, and has built a large network of sources to get whichever watch you want at a low price.

EssentialWatches sells watches on Ebay. Click here for their current auctions. Click here to see their Ebay feedback

Joined Us:

Description: Watch Buys is an authorized dealer for 18 brands and the online leader for German watches. Offering an expansive selection of brands from Christiaan van der Klaauw to Sinn to Limes.

Joined Us:

Description: Richard was a passionate watch collector before he decided to become a dealer. Offering extremely good prices, Richard is also famous for his honesty. He is very generous with his time and his thoughts and will work with you to ensure that your next watch is the best possible addition to your collection. Click here to read an interview with Richard.

Joined Us:

Description: Leaders in "Closeouts" and finding "New Old Stock" watches. Very nice guys and great Rolex & Omega selection and prices. They also sell many other brands at very fair prices. Don't even think about buying a watch before you check with Bernard Watch! Click here to read an interview with Jeff

Joined Us:

Description: Philippe's Watches is an impressive watch dealer, and offers mid-range to elite brands all at highly discounted prices. The secret to Philippe's success is a huge network of authorized dealers from whom he sources his watches. He must move a lot of watches to get these prices! Philippe's Watches comes highly recommended.

Philippe's Watches also offers their watches on Ebay. Click here to see their current auctions. Click here to see their Ebay feedback

links.htm

Joined Us:

Description: The WatchSeller is a veteran watch dealer who offers a huge variety of watch brands. Their website is organized around price ranges, making it easy for every collector to find a watch suitable for their budget. Offering mostly gently pre-owned watches, The WatchSeller manages to stock a lot of watches. In addition, The WatchSeller is an authorized dealer for our friends RGM watches

Ed Loebl is located near me if anyone ever needs me to physically check something in his inventory.