When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Victim of Rocketeer: Possible to order new sapphir crystals from one of our trusted dealers?

mastmampf

Hello at all,

it really don`t seems that i will ever get my crytals back from Rocket (coated or uncoated). He is not responding to my mails anymore since a couple of weeks.

Is it possible to order the crystals only (without watchcase) from one of our trusted dealers?

I have already emailed Andrew and Joshua but got no response yet.

Greetz from Germany

Matz

Many of the big dealers can't be bothered, but the smaller ones will usually source parts such as crystals. I couldn't get ONE trusted dealer to sell me a Breitling Ocean Racer deployant without the rubber (for a custom strap project), but got one fine from a non-forum dealer (for $35). Thing is, you mention their name and you risk getting in trouble.

Just email all the dealers, someone will be able to help.

Edited by JohnG

Many of the big dealers can't be bothered, but the smaller ones will usually source parts such as crystals. I couldn't get ONE trusted dealer to sell me a Breitling Ocean Racer deployant without the rubber (for a custom strap project), but got one fine from a non-forum dealer (for $35). Thing is, you mention their name and you risk getting in trouble.

Just email all the dealers, someone will be able to help.

That has been my experience as well. Unless someone is a well established character, asking a dealer if they can source a part will likely be met by a refusal.

Best of luck getting the situation resolved, or in acquiring a new crystal :good:

Why should one of the dealers become trouble?

BTW: Andrew and Joshua already emailed me back. No chance to get the crystals without watchcase.

Last year I gave out an url to a dealer (not forum approved) and got a nasty warning from a mod.