When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seattle/NW GTG - CALLED OFF - Aug 08, 6PM @ BB

Guest HaloArchive

Guest HaloArchive

Hello Folks,

This is the FINAL CALL so I can make reservations for us at Bahama Breeze. (Too bad I wont be there :( My relatives will be representing me though :) )

Date: AUGUST 08, 2009

Time: 6 O'clock PM

Place: BAHAMA BREEZE @ South Center

Do NOT post in this thread unless you are attending. Do NOT post to say "Sorry I cant make it."

One post per member attending please. Please also mention if you are bringing any extra people.

Thanks!

H

Note: Next GTG will tentatively be AUG 22!

Last time I went to BAHAMA BREEZE, I realized that since I didn't know anybody in person, I had no idea who I needed to look for in the restaurant. I walked around the restaurant and left. Can you give me any hit/clues how to find the gang? Any names on their reservation list can be very helpful. Thanks!

Last time I went to BAHAMA BREEZE, I realized that since I didn't know anybody in person, I had no idea who I needed to look for in the restaurant. I walked around the restaurant and left. Can you give me any hit/clues how to find the gang? Any names on their reservation list can be very helpful. Thanks!

same thing happened to me so i walked around staring @ people until someone asked me if i like watches :D

same thing happened to me so i walked around staring @ people until someone asked me if i like watches :D

Same for me. Of course we met in the bar area (I believe), as opposed to the general dining area, and I looked for the usual big Pams, etc. and tried to make my watch fairly noticeable (without being totally obnoxious about it). But it wasn't hard to miss the table that had 30 watches spread out. The other get-together that I went to, I arrived right at the posted starting time, and there was a guy in the lobby with a nice case that kind of looked like it might contain watches and he was kind of looking around as well, so I asked. In both cases the situation involved fairly decent sized restaurants, and even then it was not very difficult to find members of the cult.

Guest HaloArchive

Cougare, are you coming or not?

Yes, my nephew will be the one representing us. He is a tall kid, brown short hair. If no one is in the lobby then, ask a server to seat you with the Shelton party. Simple as that. :)

Guest HaloArchive

This is today guys, Pizzianoo has not responded to this thread but, I hope that he can make it to make sure this isnt dead. due to indecisiveness, I will reserve a table for 4.

Thanks~

Guest HaloArchive

I will be calling this off until the 22nd of August due to lack of participation. How sad. Please look out for a new topic in the following weeks for details!

H